Wednesday 11 March 2015

Purchases from Boots

After a rather short February Favourites post, I decided to go into Boots and have a wonder through the aisles to see what's new on the high street. I don't know if it's because I only went to a local tiny Boots or if it's because nothing jumped at me too much, but I didn't find too much that took my fancy. I am however, excited to try these out:



Soap and Glory One Heck of  A Blot £12
I've heard such great things about tho powder so I couldn't believed I had never tried it. I love how this comes in a sturdy case with a compact mirror because it makes touching up on the go so much easier.
Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner £6
If you didn't know, I'm a jet-black, winged liner kinda girl, and since the Collection Fast Stroke liquid liner, I haven't found a drugstore one that does better. I've heard a couple of eyeliner enthusiasts like me talk about this product, so I'm excited to try this out and get back to you.

MaxFactor Wild Eyeshadow Pencil £5.99
I've actually already tried this today and i have to say, I am quite impressed. I have the colour 05 Caramel Rage which is a lovely shimmery gold colour. I love how easy eyeshadow pencils are because they save precious seconds in the morning: all you need to do is Swipe and Blend and that's all. I have found however, that this fades during the day so I might need to find an eyeshadow to set it with.

MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush £8.99
There's actually a whole range of colours, just that day I felt like buying this lovely deep berry mauve colour in the shade 30 Gorgeous berries. These are baked blush which have such good colour payoff and I love love love the shimmer in these. They definitely remind me of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders so if you like those, try these as an alternative option.

Bourjois Paris Happy Light Matte Serum Primer £10.99
Recently, I've been wearing a lot of mineral powder foundations, which I love because they make your skin look great but it means that if you have oily skin, powdering over a powder can look a little caked on. That's why I've been hunting for a nice matte primer so I'll definitely have to report back on this one.

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. That blush looks amazing! xx
    Lovely post sweet!

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete