Sunday 15 March 2015

A Lip Plumping Lip Gloss | Soap and Glory Pillow Plump



Now, when I was staring into the abyss of the Soap and Glory lip glosses, I was simply looking for a nude colour that I would soon fall in love with. And so when I bought this and took it home I expected it to just be a gloss that I top my everyday lipsticks- boy was I wrong-

This lip gloss, you see, has some very scientific ideas behind it: something to do with supporting fat cells that cushion the lips, but basically, when you put it on, it gives the weirdest tingly sensation but afterwards, oh wow it leaves the lips so full and with so much more shape. You can really see where your lips end and your skin starts (if that make sense) because before that line was kind of blurred. It makes you're lips look more voluptuous in a kind of show-offy way.

I'd never tried a lip plumping lip gloss and so I sort of went in blind, but you have my word- this is good. Definitely try it out, I think they have different colours but this is just what caught my eye first, even though it's that kind of boring old pink/nude shade.

oh and, it smells like chocolate, which is always a bonus.

Let me know if you'e tried this or anything like it :)

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment