Wednesday 21 January 2015

Empties NO.4




I thought for this week, we would go for another empties post because I've not done one in agesssss.

This was my favourite moisturiser that I went through tubs and tubs of last year but recently, I've just forgotten about it, so when my Simple one ran out, I thought I'd try this again. I honestly forgot how good it was, it's got coco and shea butters for sensitive skin, vegetable oils for dry skin, grapefruit for controlling oily skin, basically a great all rounder if your skin can't make up it's mind. And because it's lush, it has all natural ingredients.

I actually finished this shower gel within 2 weeks, which seems a long time but it was 750ml (!) The main reason is because it smells AMAZINGGGG, satsuma is my favourite scent from the Body Shop range.

L'Oreal Paris CC cream £9.99 (CC CREAM has rubbed off; its the tube)
This is an interesting one: it basically comes out as a green pigment which then breaks up and turns into your skin colour when you rub it in. This one is green because it is anti-redness, I think there is also an anti-fatigue one too. This does such a great job at evening out skin tone, so use it as a primer or, like me, use it on its own with a bit of powder. If you have unwanted redness, definitely try this out.

I think I've mentioned this on my blog before but this is a great brush shampoo that cleans the brushes but leaves the bristles nice and soft. It's quite a simple concept really, just warm up the brush in water, swirl it around in the solid shampoo, rinse and then just leave to dry. It's a great one that's not too expensive like some others out there and it's guaranteed to give your brushes a good clean.

(for 177ml- almost 6 times the one of the sample above!)
So I recently purchased a Clarisonic Mia- very exciting news- I will probably do a post sometime soon. Anyway, this little mini came in the pack and I've been using it, this only lasted me a week and a half, but that's after using it night and day and it was only 30ml to start with. I'm not sure how great this is, probably not the best but it did the job fine. 

Have any of you got a Clarisonic?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment