Sunday 28 December 2014

First Impressions: FAB Blemish Patrol Pads

While browsing through the pages Sephora for the perfect gifts for my friends, I saw this; and I thought, well it's not exactly like I can buy this for someone else, so I'll just have to buy it for myself then.
First Aid Beauty Blemish Patrol Pads £22

I've been using this for just over a week now, and it's unfortunate to say, that I'm just not impressed.

I'm still seeing new blemishes, and although old ones are fading, I don't think I can put it down to this because obviously old blemishes are clearing up every day, and it hasn't been sped up at all.

Also, after using this, it leaves my skin very red and irritated so I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.

I'll keep using this because I've heard good reviews and want to give it a proper go but so far, I can't see it doing anything for my skin. I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed because it was £22 and it doesn't say much for the rest of the brand.

Is there anything worth trying from the First Aid Beauty range?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

5 comments:

  1. It's a shame it hasn't been working for you. I've never used this myself though, so I wouldn't know :(

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, sounds like a pretty mixed experience. Definitely not a miracle product or anything. Have a wonderful rest of 2014. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a shame when you spend so much on a skincare product and it doesn't work - I guess something that works for one person may not work for the next! xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes but it has to be admitted- some high end products are just too good to not buy :)

      Delete