Monday 3 November 2014

October Favourites

The end of yet another month, and almost the end of my favourite season :(. Wow I'm going to have to do something special before the end of autumn...

For now though, lets talk about what I've been loving this October:



 




Neutrogena Visibly Clear Moisturiser £4.99

This has been my moisturiser of the month and although I got it recently, I've been saying differences in my skin. This is oil-free so doesn't clog my pores overnight but still moisturises my skin enough that I don't get dry patches. This leaves a kind of velvet/matte finish, so it's great to put makeup on top. This has grapefruit extract and salicylic acid which helps fight acne so I would recommend this to anyone with oily and acne-prone skin.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip balm £9.50

This lip balm has been much loved throughout the entire beauty community, in fact, I don't know anyone who doesn't like this, and I can see why. Since the days turned colder, my lips had been so chapped and dry but then I used this and saw results overnight. This is nice and thick and kinda tastes like lemons...

L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara £10.99

This mascara is AMAZING. It builds volume and length without leaving any clumps at all , and stays on all day. Trust me, I've worn this for the whole day, not even remembering that I had mascara on and it didn't judge one bit. Definitely definitely try this out!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Mineral Foundation £22.52

I used to love this back in Spring but since I've been using liquid foundation for ever, I thought I'd try this out again, and I have to say that this does not disappoint. I still love this, it gives a natural finish but makes the skin look that bit healthier and has brilliant coverage that lasts the day. The only sad part is that I think I'm running out, I need to get some more, and fast.

Bath & Body Works French lavender candle £13

This half-term, I've been hiding out in my bedroom, watching netflix or reading my book, and this candle tops it all off. The lavender scent is so relaxing and basically makes you want to sleep but it's really strong, so don't go for it if you don't love Lavender...

...that is, if you can find it, i can't seem to find it anywhere. the link is to the website but I think that it might have been limited edition because I've had it a while. Bath and Body works candles are all amazing so definitely go try one of the other scents, especially the Christmas ones :o

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment