Wednesday 5 November 2014

Monthly Thoughts #4

Wow, November already?


After my monthly favourites were online, I knew that another edition of the MONTHLY THOUGHTS were due, and woah do I have a lot to say this month.

November, eh?  Shorter days, less sun, last month of autumn. I always know that Winter's coming when I walk outside, and I breathe. And I see the condensation of my breath creating a small cloud of mist in front of me. And I know it's winter.

Anyway, I've been trying to find a "style" for my blog: mainly what backgrounds for my photos and how I edit them and all that because, I realised what I hate most about writing posts, is taking photos. But that really shouldn't be the case, photos are meant to be interesting, breaking up the otherwise endless text. Recently, I was enjoying using fashion and beauty pictures on models, but that was mainly picking up trends- and I was stuck for when it came to my own monthly favourites. I thought that is should be professionally plain, have good lighting and show the product. I haven't found a place yet so bare with the changes but honestly, I'm just trying to work things out.

Anyone else have the problems or answers to these problems?

Another thing, I thought I had been writing quality posts, getting better each time, but I can't help notice my follower count dropping. And I know that it's not all about the followers, but I still can't help but wonder why my extra effort is deterring people? hm well, I guess it's not that big a problem, but any ideas?

On a happier note, as I've said, time and time again, Autumn is my favourite season and I've been completely immersing myself in an autumnal mood. One of my favourite things this month has been listening to Spotify playlists: if you go to "Browse" -> "Genres" -> "Mood" and listen to the music that will instantly fill you with warmth and put you in a good mood. My favourite is Autumn Acoustics, so go ahead, give it a listen.

(call me sad but i love these playlists because they're organised into genres like mood, rock, focus and then sub genres and then playlists that are labelled with what they make you feel :) organisation heaven spotify )

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment