Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Autumn Face


Here in England, we are diving straight into Autumn with a succession of frosty mornings and stormy nights. The leaves are piling up, the cars are freezing over, and my makeup is changing for a new season . These is what I've been wearing till now this Autumn. I've discovered a few gems in the Natural Collection which is a simple, affordable line at Boots. 





 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99
-dewey finish but stays on all day
-buildable coverage

MaxFactor Clump Defy waterproof Mascara £10.99
-100% waterprood
-holds curl
Natural Collection eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate £1.99
-really nice colour to warm up eyelid
-decent colour payoff
Natural Collection loose powder £1.99
-keeps skin matte
-absorbs more shine than pressed powders
Natural Collection cream blush in Naked Glow £1.99
-gorgeous autumnal terracotta red colour
-a little goes a long way!
Mac Amplified Lipstick in Cosmo £15.50
-perfect pink nude colour
-smooth and creamy
Rimmel Exaggerate Moisture Renew Lip Liner in Eastend Snob £3.99
-nude lipliner for those full Kylie Jenner-esque lips

I know I promised more posts this Autumn, and I can tell you that I've got exciting things planned...

What would you guys like to see anyway?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment