Thursday 2 October 2014

Monthly Thoughts #2

It's a cold, Thursday afternoon as I introduce October with a new MONTHLY THOUGHTS post.

If you haven't read the first one, these posts are basically a chance for me to talk about things other than beauty, I get to share my thoughts and ideas with you...



This morning, as every morning, I woke up late, got ready in a rush and then forced down some breakfast; I was stumbling around frantically and just not in the right mood to go to school- and then I stepped outside- and it was quiet, still,  but I could see the leaves on the floor and the frost on the car and then I realised: it's autumn,

And I love love love autumn, i'm not sure why, but i'm pretty sure it's my favourite season...I think its because I've had the best memories in autumn and something about stepping outside  and seeing the grass shining with dew, well, it's just something else.

In autumn, I remember all the first days of school, buying gloves to warm my hands, drinking the Pumpkin Spice Lattes and the fresh autumn breeze in my face, reddening my nose and that's why I love Autumn.

So be prepared, with my favourite season coming up, be sure to expect a few more posts than usual, all packed with hats, scarves, plum lipsticks and the occasional seasonal favourites...

Oh yeah- another thing- what do you guys think of me doing more fashion-related posts, I realise i mainly do beauty but I think I might do some ootd's or something- what do you think?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment