Tuesday 14 October 2014

Autumn Topshopping


As you all know, I love Autumn, but I don't love the cold air and rainy days... and to cheer me up, i decided to visit the online haven that is Topshop. 

I was scrolling through the endless supply of clothes when I realised, I had scrolled through the same pages just a day before, and I also realised, I really don't need anything from Topshop...
 
                  
This is actually part of a pyjama set £22.00 but I think the t-shirt is pretty cute...basically I needed pyjamas... and they're comfy.... what more do you want from PJ's?





This is the Viscose Slubby Tee £14.00, this may not look like much but it is potentially the easiest to wear t-shirt ever. It's plain, loose-fitting, perfect for casual wear but also great to we are under blazers or with skirts. Be warned though, the viscose makes for a see-through top...

 and this may look like any old knitted jumper but I promise you, this hangs beautifully on the body and the v-neck is unbelievably flattering and is so comfortable just to wear around while shopping for more...

do you guys wanna hear a completely irrelevant story? well, my computer froze and I clicked on this a few too many times and well, i might have ordered 4... oh well... ill just return them the next time happen to be in Topshop.





 (clean rib jumper £38.00)





And yes this may not look the most flattering of tops but just take my word for it . It hugs the body amazingly and I especially like the long sleeves because I feel like they add a certain elegance to this khaki coloured crop top... and yes, of course there are other colours, and at some point of course I'm going to buy them, but for now I think this is a lovely colour for autumn. The ribbed material adds a detailed depth to this top as well as some much needed warmth...(Rib Crop top £26)

Lots of Love,
Sophie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment