Thursday 25 September 2014

Had Me Sold at "Rose Gold"





Woah, okay. 

Can we all just take a minute to admire these brushes in all their rose-golden glory.

When I saw these on the zoeva website, I grew rather wide-eyed at the rose gold handles and the elegant leather pouch, and I followed them all the way to the checkout whereupon I splurged £50 in a mindless instant...

These are the ROSE GOLDEN luxury set with 8 beautifully soft brushes. The Zoeva brushes are great quality and I didn't just buy this set for gorgeous colours, this is an all round great collection that covers all the bases of everyday makeup. There is not one brush that i wouldn't use.

Some of my favourites are the powder brush for, well, powder; the face shape brush for contouring and the concealer buffing brush for blending concealer. I like these because I've never had such a dense and rounded contour brush and never such a precise buffing brush, solely used for concealer.

These brushes are a dream to use and i really want to try some more from Zoeva.
Let me know what your favourites are...

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment