Wednesday 3 September 2014

Monthly Thoughts #1

I've had a thought, many thoughts in fact, about my blog, where it's going and where I'm taking it. 

That is why I've introduced MONTHLY THOUGHTS to my blog. And these posts will happen at the start of each month, they may be a reflection of the last month, or an insight into the month to come. Either way, I feel that it's a way for me to express my thoughts and views and then, I welcome you to comment constructive criticisms, ideas or just endless friendliness which I have already received from the blogging community.

I've been blogging on and off for a while but only start blogging properly, consistently in April. It is now September, and I've learnt so much and I feel like my posts have evolved from those photo-less, black and white rambles to colourful, interesting posts that people like to read (or at least I hope)...

Another thing I wanted to address was that, when I took a short break in the summer (that consisted of about one week) I saw the amount of followers that I lost, even though i explained that I was going on holiday. I just felt that was shallow and unfair of those people because, I take pride in my blog posts and I am not going to force myself to write posts in a rush, just for the sake of publishing something. It doesn't work like that, not for me anyway, does anybody else feel this way?

Well, that's the end of this month's monthly thoughts. 

I just feel like this is a way of really connecting with people because, one cannot tell my thoughts and views through just my beauty reviews.

Love or hate this?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Monthy thoughts is such a good idea, I can relate to not wanting to post something just for the sake of it!Xx
    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog http://caitlintries.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html I hope you can find the time to join in :0) Blogging should be for you, your enjoyment, not for followers etc, so don't take it personally and keep your blog going xxxx

    ReplyDelete