Wednesday 17 September 2014

Lost and Found #3- Cleansing butter


Well hello and welcome to another of my LOST AND FOUND posts.
In case you're new around these parts, this is a chance for me to explain to you what I'm looking for and what I've found. 

In the last edition, I mentioned I was looking for a cleansing butter because I was trying to get into them without splurging on the expensive ones. 

This is the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. £12 This is one of the first I tried so it took a bit of getting used to. The idea is that you take some of clean fingers and massage into a dry face. You can immediately see it breaking down your makeup and I think it does a pretty good job at removing mascara too. I suppose if you're using EXTRA waterproof mascara then something like BIODERMA might be useful as this requires you to rub at you eyes and lashes. 

I really like this because it's a good one step makeup remover and doesn't strip the skin of any moisture. If you're a heavy makeup wearer, you might like to repeat the steps. Of course, after this, i still use an astringent or deep cleanser to keep my blemishes at bay.

Overall I really like this and would definitely repurchase until I found another one. Any suggestions?

Lots of love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment