Wednesday 23 July 2014

Lost and Found NO.2 ~found cream cleanser

Welcome to another LOST AND FOUND post where I basically talk about products that I'm looking for and good ones that I've found.

Last time I was looking for a cleansing balm- bad news is I still haven't found a great one.

I have, however, found a great cream cleanser.

This is the Murad Refreshing Cleanser £29.00.

I say this is a cream cleanser but this is basically a gel cleanser that turns into a creamy consistency when you apply it to a damp face.

It removes makeup easily except it can sting the eyes so I recommend taking off eye makeup with a  cotton pad first. Even if I'm not wearing makeup, I'll use this and it doesn't strip my skin leaving it tight and dry, it refreshes my skin while nourishing at the same time.

I would recommend this for all skin types because it's so gentle but so effective at the same time.

I know that Murad have a whole step by step range , so is there anything else I should try?

Lots of Love,
SOphie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment