Wednesday 16 July 2014

Grease Lightning

A whole post dedicated to ONE product? Yes... Partly because I've did a post just yesterday, but because GREASE LIGHTNING is so amazing.


GREASE LIGHTNING lush spot treatment £6.25

Summer months are coming...which means the weather is getting hotter, oilier skin and more breakouts :| oh dear me... i've resorted to old school key board faces...

anyway, this is great for preventing spots, helping existing breakouts heal up faster
+it's from lush so it has all natural ingredients that don't harm your skin
+it contains witch hazel which is great for calming redness
+it contains tea tree extract which is an antibacterial
+you can put it on as much as you like but does        tend to make makeup sit unevenly

I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has problems with breakouts in summer

Lots of lOVE
sOphie
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love Lush but i've never tried this. I've been having SUCH bad breakouts atm so I need to try it! x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEFINITELY give it a try x what else do you love from lush?

      Delete
  2. Wish I could use this but I am allergic to tea tree so cant boo..
    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a shame but you could try something else with witch hazel, it will still calm breakouts :)

      Delete