Sunday 13 July 2014

Current Non-Beauty Faves

How's everyone's summer? We've been having such great weather here in England, I just hope it lasts.

Since I do beauty favourites every month, I thought I'd quickly write a NON-BEAUTY favourites post. I don't know how interesting people will find this but sometimes I just feel a little bit nosy and feel the need to see what other people like...if this is you, stay tuned...

The first thing has DEFINITELY been my obsession this month. SHERLOCK the TV remake starring BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. *dies* I found it on my Sky On Demand TV box set and I watched the first two series. I then became so obsessed that I watched the third on iTunes, and now, well now I'm reading the book. Sherlock is basically based on Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes but I think the producers are just GENIUS. I think it's full of mystery, drama, hilarious and amazingly written. It's ADDICTIVE- so I suggest you get started NOW.

I also went to watch The Fault in Our Stars. I loved the book when I read it a while ago and I had a post here. But then I saw the film and fell in love with the actors and the setting and the story again. If you want to know more about it, check my other post. :)

My next favourite is actually a HUMAN and it's +essiebutton and she's a YOUTUBER. I've been watching her beauty videos for ages but then I started watching her Vidcon vlogs and now she's like my favourite youtuber. She's so funny and nice and makes great videos and is so pretty and good at doing makeup. Literally, you HAVE to go watch her videos.



And every month I make a new playlist of songs and this month I've had mega summery songs on this is my playlist:



Well I hope this was entertaining :) if not- a summer makeup look is coming up tomorrow morning - stay tuned

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment