Monday 16 June 2014

St Ives Apricot Scrub | Skincare June




This is one of my favourite exfoliators and it is SO affordable. I use this once or twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling softer and looking brighter. 

This is the one for fresh skin but there is also a formula targeted for problem skin which has healing elements, I've tried that too and would really recommend it. It comes out like a paste and it feels like it's going to be really abrasive but it's not at all. 

Another thing I like about this is that there aren't any harsh chemicals and most of the ingredients are all natural. 

I would say that this is perfect for anyone who wants to have brighter, smoother skin of any skin type.

I haven't tried much from the St Ives brand, what would you recommend?

Lots of love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment