Sunday 15 June 2014

Micellar water | Skincare June

Hey everyone,

I'm back with another Skincare themed post for June. 

I have been really enjoying this MICELLAR WATER By l'oreal. It's a 3 in 1 solution which claims to:
1. Dissolve make-up-no rubbing, no rinsing
2. Purify and unclog pores
3. Tone and soothe skin

I'm not really sure about the other stuff but I mainly use this to take off eye makeup or heavy makeup. it's just easier before I go in with my actual cleanser. This gets even waterproof makeup off and is really fast and effective. It doesn't sting eyes and can be used on the lips too. It's suitable for sensitive skin so is really soothing and cool.

This is also really good for a quick fix during the day because you don't need water.

I have tried others but this is by far the best and at £3.32 for 200ml, you really can't go wrong. I would definitely recommend this for a makeup remover or everyday cleanser.

Any other recommendations for micellar waters?

Lots of love,
Sophie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment