Monday 30 June 2014

BOBBI BROWN cleansing oil| Skincare June

For one of the last posts of SKINCARE JUNE,  I thought I would review one of my recent skincare favourites.

This is the BOBBI BROWN soothing cleansing oil £29.50 with sunflower oil and jasmine flowers which is great at cleansing the skin and breaking down makeup.

It removes makeup so easily even eye really waterproof makeup.

With this, I have seen a considerable difference: reduced oiliness, less breakouts and more even skin tone.

This can take a bit of getting used to because it is really oily and feels weird when you put it on the skin, but seriously, trust me; add a bit of water and it turns into a milky texture. It is really gentle so you don't have to worry about it getting into your eyes. The only thing is, it doesn't taste nice, so basically, don't drink it. :)



Absolutely obsessed with this! Other cleansing oils?

Lots of love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment